Israel National News (Israel)
- NewsBank (35283)
- Team Israel to get new coach for 2023 World Baseball Classic
Ian Kinsler is trading in his bat for a lineup card.
- Indirect US-Iran talks in Doha fail to achieve breakthrough
Indirect talks in Doha, Qatar between the United States and Iran this week ended without a breakthrough.
- White nationalist accuses: Jews blocked end of Roe v. Wade
In the aftermath of the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade, Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist leader and influential figure among the rightmost flank of the Republican Party, told his followers that "Jews stood in the way" of Catholic Supreme Court Justices who "were put on the court to overturn" the 1973 decision that guaranteed the right to an abortion in the United States.
- New ADL program will provide synagogues with tools to address antisemitism
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) launched a new program to assist U.S. synagogues in addressing and combating antisemitism.
- Team Russia will not compete in Tel Aviv Maccabiah Games
Team Russia will not be competing in the 2022 Maccabiah Games in Tel Aviv in July, the Jewish Chronicle reported.
- Why I offered a 50,000 shekel reward
Two weeks ago, I saw a video that broke my heart. A haredi mother and father were standing in their apartment begging for help in finding their 16-year-old son. The boy's name is Moishe Kleinerman, and he has now been missing for over 90 days. His parents, Shmuel and Gitty, are heart-broken (who wouldn't be) and they are trying everything possible to publicize his picture and his story.
- Three wounded by gunfire at Joseph's Tomb
Two worshippers and an IDF Col. were injured after terrorists open fire at Jews who entered Joseph's tomb to pray.
- FCC commissioner urges Googles and Apple to remove TikTok from app stores
A commissioner for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has resumed debate over whether TikTok should be carried by Google and Apple, citing national security concerns revolving around its Chinese parents company ByteDance.
- Paris attacker sentenced to life in prison without parole
The only surviving attacker from the group that committed the deadly gun and bomb terror attack in November 2015 in Paris that killed 130 people was given France's strongest prison sentence on Wednesday, a life sentence without parole.
- Jewish lawyer to serve as France's first female speaker
France's parliament has chosen Jewish lawyer Yael Braun-Pivet to serve as its first ever female speaker of the National Assembly.
- Torah IS Law
It's a well-known principle of Torah study that one cannot simply read the plain text of Torah without explanation, particularly the Book of Genesis, and have it make obvious sense. The extreme example of this is where plants are created on the Third Day, but the sun, which would be necessary for...
- State Comptroller: Not enough protection on Rav-Kav user information
State Comptroller Matanyahu Englman published the audit report on national economics and infrastructure this afternoon (Tuesday)....
- Annti-Semitism stalks the streets of Britain. Does Labour bear responsibility?
Every time conflict flares up between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs, anti-Semitic violence and hatred returns to the streets of Britain. We saw this during the last three Gaza crises in 2008-9, 2014 and 2019. In December 2019, anti-Semitic graffiti appeared all over Hampstead and Belsize Park....
- An honor killer and his accomplices finally face justice
I will never forget that New Year's Day in 2008, when Egyptian-born taxi driver Yaser Said coldly shot his two beautiful daughters to death in his cab. Their names were Sarah and Amina, and they had bravely tried to save their own lives – but their mother, Tissy (Patricia), had lured them back home ...
- Tips for parents during war and conflict (with Russian translation)
Below are 21 tips for parents to help create calm, a sense of safety, and emotional resilience during war time....
- What does a baby's brit have to do with the Land of Israel?
Dvar Torah written by:Nir Shaul, presented by:Rabbi Mordechai...
- The revolutionary lawgiver of the Israeli nation
Parshat Sh'mot begins by presenting Israel's transition from a clan to a people. The first verses of the parsha offer us an overview of Israel's roots, of which there are two complementary aspects – the twelve tribes, represented by Yaakov's sons, and the seventy souls, who are all Yaakov's direct...
- On Leaders and War: Ideological transformation in the West after Ukraine
This is part Two of a two-part series. Part One is entitled Leadership in a Time of Crisis: Israel and...
- Weekly Tanya video\lecture: The Epistle on Repentance
Tanya/ Iggeres Ha'Teshuvah - The Epistle on Repentance,Chapter 1, Class...
- Israel's masochism towards a Germany submitting to Islam
The recent visit by outgoing German Chancellor Angela Merkel saw the Israelis give her all sorts of honors and praise. Perhaps they should rethink their attitude....