Israel National News (Israel)
- NewsBank (27556)
- UK Labour leader Keir Starmer hosts official from Israeli Labor party
British Labour party leader Keir Starmer and senior shadow cabinet ministers have hosted officials from Israel's Labor party in a move designed to underline the contrast with Jeremy Corbyn's leadership, The Guardian reports.
- Terror attack in Samaria: Security guard shot dead at entrance to Ariel, terrorists flee
A security guard in his 20s was murdered in a shooting attack at the entrance to the city of Ariel in Samaria on Friday evening.
- Quds Force chief: Iran backs all groups that are ready to fight Israel
Iranian officials threatened Israel on Friday as thousands of Iranians marched in Tehran to mark "Al-Quds Day," The Associated Press reported.
- Gal Gadot on Holocaust Remembrance Day: I pray that we stop the bloodshed
Israeli actress Gal Gadot shared the story of her Holocaust survivor grandfather on Instagram, in honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom HaShoah) in Israel.
- Websites of two Israeli radio stations hacked
The websites of Israeli radio stations 100FM and Radio Lev HaMedina were hacked on Thursday evening by a group of pro-Iranian hackers known as Hackers of Savior, according to Ynet.
- Iranian newspaper: Hitler was smarter and more courageous than current European leaders
An article on the front page of the Iranian Kayhan newspaper, which is affiliated with Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, on Thursday hailed Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
- Ahead of Memorial Day: 24,068 fallen IDF soldiers and victims of terrorism
Ahead of before Memorial Day, which begins on Tuesday night, the Ministry of Defense publishes the number of fallen IDF soldiers and victims of terrorism from 1860 to the present day: 24,068.
- MK Ayman Odeh ascends Temple Mount in violation of Knesset guidelines
MK Ayman Odeh (Joint List) violated the Knesset's guidelines on Wednesday when he ascended the Temple Mount without notifying the Knesset Sergeant-at-Arms in advance.
- State Department: Assad's family likely worth $1-2 billion
Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad's family is likely worth $1-2 billion, the US State Department said Thursday, despite US-led efforts to isolate the Syrian President over the civil war in the country, AFP reported.
- Expert: Israel should not give up control of the Temple Mount
Maj. Gen. (Res.) Amos Gilad, former director of the Political-Military Affairs Bureau at the Defense Ministry, on Thursday commented on the Jordanian demand to change control of the Temple Mount and transfer it to the Waqf.
- Joe Biden's catastrophic judgment
(JNS) The Taliban's seizure of control over Afghanistan will loom large over Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett's visit with U.S. President Joe Biden this Thursday, and its implications are dire....
- State Comptroller: Not enough protection on Rav-Kav user information
State Comptroller Matanyahu Englman published the audit report on national economics and infrastructure this afternoon (Tuesday)....
- National Sovereignty: Make Latin America great - Chile's challenge
The Great Reset and Great...
- The revolutionary lawgiver of the Israeli nation
Parshat Sh'mot begins by presenting Israel's transition from a clan to a people. The first verses of the parsha offer us an overview of Israel's roots, of which there are two complementary aspects – the twelve tribes, represented by Yaakov's sons, and the seventy souls, who are all Yaakov's direct...
- Current trends in Syria and how they affect Israel's national interest
(Jerusalem Institute for Strategy and Security) The civil war in Syria is now just over a decade old. Unrest in the country began in March 2011, with demonstrations in Daraa Province in the southwest. These rapidly spread throughout Syria. After a minor attempt at cosmetic reforms in April and May, ...
- NSO chief: 'There are people who don't want Israel to export technology'
NSO Group CEO Shalev Hulio welcomes the decision to look into claims that various governments used the company's attack software to spy on tens of thousands of clients, including politicians, journalists, and human rights activists....
- Yair Lapid's foreign-policy follies
(JNS) When Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid received the mandate from then-President Reuven Rivlin to form a government after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was once again unable to form a parliamentary majority, he succeeded in luring right-wing stalwart Naftali Bennett away from his...
- LGBTQIA+ is not our cause célèbre
Almost daily, my inbox and RSS news feeds bear LGBTQIA+ advocacy articles, often from sources labelled "Reform Judaism," "Open Orthodoxy," "Conservative Judaism," and "Reconstructionist Judaism."...
- Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook – educator of generations
Moreinu ve'Rabbeinu Rabbi Tzvi...
- Some Jewish attitudes from A to Z
This article presents brief statements of the Jewish view on some current issues. These are "virtual" statements. They are academic and hypothetical and for general guidance only. Specific cases require specific rulings from a rabbinical scholar....