Israel National News (Israel)
- Al-Qaeda leader blasts 'Zionist Arabs' in new video
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri released a new video marking 20 years since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, in which he attacked Arab countries for "collaborating" with the United States and calling them "Zionist Arabs," Israel Hayom reported.
- UN to begin to distribute Qatari aid to Gazans
The United Nations will begin on Monday to distribute cash aid to thousands of poor families in Gaza under a program funded by Qatar, the UN Middle East envoy said on Sunday, according to Reuters.
- Israeli Ambassador to lead one-year anniversary celebration of the Abraham Accords
Israel's Ambassador to the United States and the United Nations Gilad Erdan will lead a one-year anniversary celebration of the Abraham Accords which will take place on Monday at 12:00 p.m. EDT (7:00 p.m. Israel time) at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in New York.
- President Herzog hosts a Hebrew Bible study class with the 929 project
On Sunday, Israel's President Isaac Herzog hosted a Hebrew Bible study class with the 929 Project, focusing on the book of Ecclesiastes (Kohelet).
- Escaped terrorist asked citizens to drive him to PA territories, they refused
An interrogation of the four terrorists captured over the weekend revealed that on the morning after their escape from Gilboa Prison, the six terrorists stayed in the village of Na'ura, east of Afula, for 20 minutes.
- North Korea test fires long-range cruise missiles
North Korea carried out successful long-range cruise missile tests over the weekend, Reuters reported on Sunday, citing the country's official news agency KCNA.
- Man killed in northern Israel while cutting lulavs for Sukkot
An elderly man fell from a tree in northern Israel and died Sunday night while cutting lulavs (palm tree fronds) for the upcoming Sukkot festival.
- How a small town family shaped my views on the Jewish Community
Note: This article was cancelled by the Atlanta Jewish Times. Arutz Sheva is proud to post it.
- 'We will not rest until the last of the terrorists are captured'
The graduation ceremony of the 143rd Naval Academy's Course was held on Sunday at the Haifa Naval base. 38 naval academy graduates completed the officers' course, during which they completed their academic studies at the University of Haifa.
- MK Ben Gvir to A-G: Investigate Joint List chairman
Otzma Yehudit chairman MK Itamar Ben Gvir on Sunday wrote a letter to Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit, in which he called on the Attorney General to investigate Joint List chairman MK Ayman Odeh over his support of terrorism and incitement.
- Reclaiming Holocaust victim's property, one man makes a discovery
When Menachem Kaiser set out to reclaim a building his grandfather's family owned before the Holocaust in Sosnowiec, Poland, he thought it would take him 18 months at most. His grandfather, a Holocaust survivor, had already meticulously gathered paperwork and the documentation necessary....
- Weekly Tanya video\lecture: The Epistle on Repentance
Tanya/ Iggeres Ha'Teshuvah - The Epistle on...
- 'I'm a Breslover - I go out to the fields and talk to Hashem'
Nissim Black is passionately, assuredly, confidently in love with God....
- 'Our own flesh and blood'-the overwhelming tragedy of the Shoah
- The re-settlement by the indigenous Jews of Israel
Islamists and their Leftist allies in the West, have a hard time understanding and accepting that Jews are the indigenous people of Israel. They cannot understand or they do not want to, that, according to international law, the Jews have full rights to all of the land of Israel. They cannot deny...
- Refuting Hamas claims of civilian fatalities
- Quoting lies about Israel - the easy way to write an article
Al Nakba — written and directed by Rawan Damen, produced and first run on Al Jazeera Arabic in 2008, and reversioned by Al Jazeera World to English in 2013 — is precisely the sort of documentary one would expect to be promoted by Al Jazeera, the Qatari government-funded news channel....
- For Jabotinsky's Yahrzeit: Jabotinsky enlists Tuvia in the Haganah
Today, most teenagers lack even basic knowledge about the history of Modern Zionism. Unfortunately, a great many Jewish parents know very little themselves. Everyone, perhaps, has heard the names Trumpeldor, Jabotinsky, Ben Gurion, and Begin, but they know very little about their lives....
- Palestinian Arabs use women as terrorist role models
The Biden administration is poised to reset America's relationship with the Palestinian Arabs without apparently taking into consideration their continuous incitement against Israel. The administration will restore aid to the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA), reinstate the...
- INTO THE FRAY
Biden—The first frightful month
Freedom is a fragile thing and it's never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by way of inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Governor Ronald Reagan, January 5, 1967....