JD Supra Israel
- JD Supra
- Publication date:
- Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co. (41)
- White & Case LLP (17)
- Fenwick & West LLP (7)
- Holland & Knight LLP (4)
- Dentons (2)
- Cozen O'Connor (2)
- Latham & Watkins LLP (2)
- Allen & Overy LLP (2)
- Sullivan & Worcester (2)
- International Lawyers Network (2)
- Morrison & Foerster LLP (2)
- Mintz (2)
- McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP (2)
- Orrick - Financial Industry Review (1)
- BakerHostetler (1)
- Cohen & Gresser LLP (1)
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. (1)
- Knobbe Martens (1)
- Goodwin (1)
- Planet Depos, LLC (1)
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC (1)
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) (1)
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP (1)
- Sanford Millar (1)
- Mintz - Health Care Viewpoints (1)
- Morgan Lewis (1)
- Israeli Registrar of Amutot Eases Reporting Obligations for Amutot and Public Benefit Companies (PBCs)
Following the guidelines that the Israeli Corporations Authority (ICA) has issued on March 2020, inter alia, regarding easements in the annual reporting dates applying on Amutot and PBCs, in light of the coronavirus outbreak in Israel, the ICA has now issued further updated guidelines regarding the annual reporting dates.
- Assessing Risk and Implementing Workplace Protections
It is obvious that people are experiencing a lot of anxiety right now. People are anxious to get back to some form of normalcy – whether that means getting back to work, to school, and/or to their social lives – but people also are anxious about how to do these things safely, protecting their health…
- Israel: Aid Measures for Third-Sector Organizations and Civil Society
As part of its effort to deal with the coronavirus crisis, the Social Services Division of the Accountant General’s Department at the Israeli Ministry of Finance recently released an aid package for the benefit of third-sector organizations (Amutot and public benefit companies) and civil society. The following are the highlights of the published steps...
- Israel: Fast-Tracked Grant Channel for Companies in Crisis
Following a previous Israel Innovation Authority call for bids for companies developing technologies to help deal with the coronavirus crisis, the IIA has opened a channel to support companies facing financial hardships due to the virus.
- Managing Labor Relations in Accordance with the New Israeli Guidelines
On April 19 new guidelines were introduced allowing a gradual return to the workplace. Here are the key guidelines. How many employees are allowed to physically come to the workplace? According to the guidelines, it is permitted to employ in a workplace whose opening has not been banned 10 employees or up to 30%…
- Startup Funding in the Coronavirus Era
Get up in the morning, go to work, sit in meetings, pick up the kids from school, go to the grocery store, work out at the gym, or just meet up with friends and family. It’s hard to believe that until a few weeks ago this described a normal day for most people. It’s clear…
- Pregnant Women May Now Be Put on Unpaid Leave without Labor Ministry Approval
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, many employers, including many of our clients, have been forced to send their employees to unpaid leave. However, in the case of pregnant women, women and men undergoing infertility treatment, and women returning to work after maternity leave, employers are required to apply to the Supervisor under the Women…
- ISA and TASE Publish Reliefs for Public Companies and Reporting Corporations
In light of the global coronavirus crisis, the Israel Securities Authority (ISA) has published several steps toward easing the burden on public companies and reporting corporations whose securities are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Israel Innovation Authority Updates for Companies and New Benefit Tracks
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Israel Innovation Authority, has issued a major easement for the companies it supports, in the manner in which payroll expenses for companies in the midst of carrying out approved plans will be recognized.
- Contractual Obligations during the Coronavirus Outbreak
The coronavirus outbreak has stricken us all by its brutal implications on our daily lives. Alongside the invasion of personal space, the virus’ effects have not spared the business arena, and the ability of both businesses and individuals to meet their contractual obligations is also in question.
- Trends in Legal Terms in Venture Financings in Israel - First Half 2014
Background — We have analyzed the terms of venture financings for Israeli and Israeli-related technology companies that reported raising money during H1 2014. Our survey does not include financing rounds of less than US $500,000. The tables below also show, for purposes of comparison, the results...
- Trends in Legal Terms in Venture Financings in Israel - Full Year 2016
Background — We have analyzed the terms of venture financings for Israeli and Israeli-related technology companies that reported raising money during the year 2016. Our survey does not include financing rounds of less than US $500,000. The tables below also show, for purposes of comparison, the...
- Managing the Risks of Cross-Border Investigations for Israeli Businesses
Enforcement Efforts Are Increasingly International - White collar investigations and prosecutions, notably those initiated by American authorities, have become increasingly international, reaching far beyond the borders of the United States. The U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) has...
- The Difference between a Distributor and an Agent in the Law's Eyes
Do you sell, market, or distribute someone else’s goods in Israel? Your role, whether as a distributor or as an agent, affects the rights you are entitled to by law. If you act as a commercial agent and not as a distributor, the statutory provisions that protect commercial agents upon...
- New Restrictions on Hedge Funds in Israel
The Israel Securities Authority recently published a staff position that has material implications on the hedge fund sector in Israel and on the investor public. This position was issued against the backdrop of a judgment handed down by the Tel Aviv District Court in the Integral Fund...
- Latest Developments in the Israeli Payments Market
The Bank of Israel recently led several important developments in the Israeli payments market. These developments are designed to encourage competition in the payment services market and to advance the implementation of innovative technologies....
- Contractual Obligations during the Coronavirus Outbreak
The coronavirus outbreak has stricken us all by its brutal implications on our daily lives. Alongside the invasion of personal space, the virus’ effects have not spared the business arena, and the ability of both businesses and individuals to meet their contractual obligations is also in question....
- Construction Opportunities for American Prime Contractors in Israel
My partner, Ed DeLisle, and I recently attended two Industry Days sponsored by the Army Corps of Engineers (“USACE”). The first one was held in New York City on October 20th, and the second one was held in Tel Aviv on November 5, 2014....
- Innovation drives dealmaking: Outlook for M&A in Israel - Investors continue to flock to Israel, as innovation and technological advancements create fertile ground for M&A
Dubbed the "startup nation," Israel is an epicenter of innovation. It boasts more venture capital firms and startups on a per capita basis than any other country in the world. In tech terms, it is second only to Silicon Valley. Much of this is borne of necessity, with a large...
- 2018 Global Employee Equity at a glance: Israel
Welcome to the Israel page of our Global Employee Equity at a glance series. Stock Option Plans: Employment - Labor Concerns - There is a risk of employees claiming that they are entitled to compensation for loss of rights under the Plan where the Plan is amended or ...